Thursday, November 18, 2004

All checked in and nowhere to go!

I am officially checked in and have my boarding passes in hand. Okay so their still sitting in the printer but I can grab them at a moment's notice. Everything at work is ready for me to leave it behind. 4 pages of sub plans with a detailed listing for what will be happening each day. Don't want any surprises scaring my sub away! The only thing ready at home is I bought a ton of pre-packaged food for Adam. Kathy is being so good on her watch it, and Adam eats 3-4 McDonalds chicken sandwiches after a practice, I thought he might need a little extra than what she cooks.

Last night I went to the hairdresser and got all dolled up (deep condition and straighten - till it gets wet), tonight I go make my fingers and toes beautiful. Then it's manual labor of laundry and packing deep into the wee hours of the morning when we leave the house at 5am. Yes Kathy I said 5AM. This time tomorrow I will be snoozin' in the air. I am so excited!

2 comments:

  1. Snoozen in the air is such a fun thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have us packed up except for last minute things, like bottles and ice packs. I know it will be a quick visit but I am excited.

    ReplyDelete

 
ss_blog_claim=2474f3d18ad162ea7680e223f036f781