Monday, May 23, 2005

I accept

I sent off the email this morning. I am asking to start ASAP. The secretary there now is leaving June 30, so I am hoping to begin either right before she goes or immediately after. I have found out that their technology is antiquated, but I will make that my first project. Hilma (my clerk) received an offer this morning to come with me. I am ablmost positive she will take it, but of course I don't want to assume and then get my bubble burst. Although she and I have had some rough patches at the beginning, I will feel much more comfortable with her and I putting that office into order, than with someone I don't know. Also, it is better vengence that we are both leaving at the same time and leaving the powers that be here in the lurch.

1 comment:

  1. Hilma is just worried that she won't be getting her Jackson fix every morning.

    Congratulations, I am excited for you. It can be fun (and frustrating) to start a new job. I am sure you can make it your own in no time.

    ReplyDelete

 
ss_blog_claim=2474f3d18ad162ea7680e223f036f781