Friday, July 4, 2008

AlphaVan

I got this from Sue Bob and she got it from Avitable and so on and so on........

The ABCs of Me
Accent: What the accent of the person I am speaking to.

Breakfast or no breakfast: Absolutely, even if it is just a glass of milk, somethng has to be in my belly to start the day.

Chore I don’t care for: Uh unloading the dishwasher.

Dog or Cat: Both, I have a dog right now, but will get a cat in the future.

Essential Electronics: Cell Phone, I don’t know what I would do without it

Favorite Cologne: NONE! And please don’t wear any around me, I am terribly allergic.

Gold or Silver: Neither, can’t handle any type of jewelry either, I break out. I even have to cover my glasses in nail polish every 6 months to keep the metal ear thingys from touching my face.

Handbag I carry most often: I try to switch weekly, I love my purses.

Insomnia: Only when a kid isn’t home. Maybe when Adam moves out I will sleep like a baby. Or I will have to find something else to explain it.

Job Title: Couch Potato

Kids: yes, but grandkids are even better

Living Arrangements: temporary (for 17 years)

Most Admirable Trait: I always look at both sides of everything before I form an opinion.

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: I peed on the stairwell.

Overnight hospital stays: Only for babies. And when people I love were hospitalized I stayed with them.

Phobias: The dark. I was always afraid to go in the basement of my childhood home and now, I left something in the car t midnight, I made Adam go get it for me.

Quote: "If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got." Former California PTA President (I forget her name)

Reason to smile: Caity

Siblings: Lots

Time I wake up: Too dang early

Unusual Talent or Skill: I can touch my nose with my tongue

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Most.

Worst Habit: Spending too much time on the computer.

X-rays: I’ve had my share

Yummy Stuff: Popcorn, garlic butter preferably.

Zoo Animal I Like Most: I could sit and watch the monkeys for hours. And sometimes with Caity I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=2474f3d18ad162ea7680e223f036f781