Hilda over at the Mind Wobbles had this Meme going and I joined in.
Here are the instructions, copied from Hilda who copied them from DIxie...
"McCain has 8 homes in the U.S I thought it was 13 but whatevs. You have to pick eight places you would like to live. List them. You don’t have to list your reasons, but if you do at least for a few of them, it would be more fun. And remember that the only rule is: the homes must be within the borders of the United States of America or else, within the borders of the country you live in, so as to utterly emulate the McCains."
I'll add the usual, let me know in my Comments if you're participating...
1. Las Vegas - I would love to have a home there to host my family when they visit.
2. Detroit(ish) - Don't think I am ready to move back into the inner city, but it would be nice to have a place there, again close to family.
3. Chicago(ish) - Have I mentioned I would want my homes near family members?
4. Denver - I fell in love with this city when we visited a few years ago. It seems to have it all - all the seasons, good sports venues, great culture. And it is smack dab (ish) in the middle of the country for the family to come visit me.
5. Santa Diego - I need a coastal home (don't we all?) and it is a toss up between Santa Barbara and San Diego. I chose San Diego because of the many things to do when family comes to visit.
6. New York - The hustle, the bustle, I would like to be a part of it, just not all the time.
7. Montreal - Actually, I couldn't decide between, Montreal, VanCouver or Toronto, so I went with the family theme and chose Montreal.
8. An RV around the country - I have always dreamed of driving around to all the baseball stadiums in the country.
Thank you great grandpa!!
7 years ago