Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Did I mention I need a Vacation?

Did I mention before that I am in need of a vacation?

I know Kathy right now is saying Huh? Wha? You do nothing all day, what do you need a vacation from? Perhaps I need a vacation from ME. Sometimes you just want to be someone else for a while and not be the Mom, the Grandma, the Sister, the Friend, you just want to be You.

Speaking of Kathy, her favorite place is Hawaii, she has talked of her trip there many times and yet it has never clicked in me to want to go. Until now. Until I found this Maui Resort .

Picture_2

The Ka'anapali Resort looks AMAZING!

Since I took my first cruise, I decided that was the only way to vacation. This resort is just like a cruise just without the different countries. Including award-winning dining, recreational activities for all ages and abilities, Hawaiian activities at the hotel, a complimentary kids program, and much more! There's beaches (ba duh!), golf courses, horseback riding and there is even NOTHING. You can do NOTHING and just BE in Hawaii.

I know it is way out of my price range, but hey, a girl can dream can't she?



Post?slot_id=

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOH, Hawaii. I went there. It really is all they say it is. Amazing. But hot. and Humid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a vacation too. I'm thinking maybe L.A. though.

    ReplyDelete

 
ss_blog_claim=2474f3d18ad162ea7680e223f036f781