Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Maddie



A while back I introduced you to Maddie and her Mom Heather. I mentioned to you that I was walking in the March of Dimes Walkathon on team Maddie and asked for your help in raising money. You came through and helped, and I thnak you.

Yesterday, April 7, 2009, Madeline Alice Spohr passed away. She left us with only memories of her amazing smile and her beautiful spirit. I had the distinct privlege of meeting and receiving a hug from Maddie just a few weeks ago at a blogger event and although adorable in her pictures, they truly didn't do her justice.

Many people around the world are mourning the loss of Miss Maddie, it is a trending topic on Twitter, and The Spohr's Are Multiplying website has been enundated with condolences.

There will never be the right words to say but to simply say we will miss her will have to be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=2474f3d18ad162ea7680e223f036f781