Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Little Bit Farther Now

Tonight Taj was visiting so Caity and I included him in our evening walk. We also smartened up and brought a flashlight since it was almost 9pm.

Yes we still wore our sandals, we aren't into this in a serious manner yet. For the 3 mile walk I wore my cross-trainers, for the record.

This time we went over an extra block adding almost a quarter of a mile to our walk. I liked this block better for coming down hill, perhaps it is the stability of the sidewalks (not being as chunked up) that helped, but my knees fared better this evening. Of course earlier in the day I had to sit for 2.5 hours in a metal folding chair in a room with no ac and so anything after that would be a welcomed relief. (more on that tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=2474f3d18ad162ea7680e223f036f781