Saturday, April 11, 2009

Reality

I am a reality TV junkie. Not just any reality though, I actually like my reality to be real.

I don't like the Dating shows because I find the participants pathetic and can not fathom needing the attention or the paltry pay enough to subject themselves to such utter embarassment.

My mother was a court show junkie, she knew when each judge was on and watched most of them. I stick to People's Court, I know it is sad, but yes I even Tivo the new episodes.

Speaking of Court, do you remember Court TV? I was riveted to them during the OJ trial and other's of significance. ANother reason I enjoy jury duty is because I enjoy watching the legal preceedings.

Court TV has become TRU TV and is on Twitter! So, the shows I like, like, The Principal's Office, and World's Dumbest Criminal's (hilarious) can keep me up to date while I am online working.

If you are on Twitter you need to
Follow truTV on Twitter!!!





Support My Sponsor
Code Of Ethics

2 comments:

  1. I live in a different universe for I have no knowledge of any of the shows you mentioned. I have seen movies about court situations and some of them were enjoyable. I liked "Twelve Men", "My Cousin Vinnie", "Witness For The Prosecution" and a few others. I liked sitting on a jury as did Tim. What did you think of his blog about being on a jury?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim's post on the jury was great. It was almost like being there. I have been called twice but I never got onto an actual jury. I think I would have enjoyed it.

    I have to admit that I like the court shows like mom did. I especially like Judge Judy and I do tape it.

    ReplyDelete

 
ss_blog_claim=2474f3d18ad162ea7680e223f036f781