Thursday, July 9, 2009

Shopping Trip


My blog has been living in the land of make-believe over the last few days so why not take it one step further. Let’s make believe that money is no object and that I have lost about two hundred pounds. Ok, see now isn’t everything rosy with these glasses on?

We have a new “mall” here in Glendale called the Americana at Brand (they held a contest to name it and a friend of mine won). In this mall are shops that I can not either afford or fit, so now that I am “rich and skinny” LET”S GO SHOPPING!


The Armani Exchange has great denim, and by denim I mean jeans.

These are my 3 favorite pairs:






The Potassium Straight Leg








The AX Pocket Boot Cut







The Embroidered Skinny Flare Fit















Okay maybe I would need to lose more than two hundred pounds for that last one.

I love dark denim and I enjoy a good fitting jean. If it is too tight, you not only can’t breathe but wearing jeans is supposed to be about being comfortable. I think I could be comfortable in these (remember we are in fantasyland here).



The Armani Exchange has denim starting at $98. And every day until July 31st, they are giving away a pair of denim jeans in a contest called text AX - try to win by texting “DENIM2″ to ARMANI (276264). Also if you purchase a pair of jeans between July 7 - July 19 at full price, you’ll get a gift card worth $20 to use on your next purchase of $100 or more (between July 30 - August 15).


Post?slot_id=


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=2474f3d18ad162ea7680e223f036f781