Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Grandma Van Houten

I am becoming more and more like her as the days go by. I have always rested my chin on my hand and pushed my nose with my finger. ALWAYS! And I catch myself and make myself stop because it really is not the most attractive of poses. Then the kicker last night was when I was going into my room to watch my tapes and I told Adam I was going to LOOK at Regis. That's what Grandma used to say about Johnny Carson. I went into my room and just sat on the bed and laughed. I don't have a lot of clear memories but from what I do it's not a bad thing to be like her.

1 comment:

  1. OK, I just took my finger off my nose. Mom is the one that pointed that out to me and she makes me stop everytime. Each time she says it I think "your face will freeze like that." Not, that mom ever said that to us but that is what I think and then I picture myself running around with my finger stuck to my nose. I crack myself up.

    ReplyDelete

 
ss_blog_claim=2474f3d18ad162ea7680e223f036f781