Friday, March 4, 2005

not much new

Not too much exciting going on here. I think we may all just float away with all the rain. The most exciting thing is a deposit is paid for me to Cruise with mommy next year to the South Carribean. Other than that it is the same ol' same ol'. Adam has his first official game on March 8. Marisa is looking for a job. Maybe she should blog and update everyone on that. The campaign is going well. Kathy's commercial is playing and she haad a televised forum last night. Sorry the post isn't long Erika. I will try to be more exciting another time.

1 comment:

  1. This is going to be your first cruise? You are going to love it!! The food can be a little weird but you can get a steak every night if you want. Once you have the details you can go and look at your ship on-line. I am so excited, and I'm not even going.

    ReplyDelete

 
ss_blog_claim=2474f3d18ad162ea7680e223f036f781