Friday, January 11, 2008

2 Questions

In the movie "The Bucket List" they refer to an ancient Egyptian theory that when a person dies, they reach a gate where they are asked two questions. First, "Have you found joy in your life"? Second, "Have you brought joy to the lives of others"? Being with mom at a couple of times, where she has said she was very happy, I think the first answer would be yes. And knowing how much joy she brought to not only myself but to all that she met, I am confident that the second would be yes as well.


Could we all answer the same?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Adrienne,
    This is Monica's daughter Krista.
    I created a blog...kristaslechta.blogs.com but I do not know how to add it to the family list. Can you either tell me how to do this or add me? Thanks.
    Krista
    kslechta@embarqmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista, I have added you to the list on mom's site (she will remain the official keeper of the list), but I didn't see a post up at the site. You better get one up before others start checking it out. Just some pictures of Sarah would do.

    Adrienne, I can certainly answer the same and so can you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in too.

    Aunt Pat

    ReplyDelete

 
ss_blog_claim=2474f3d18ad162ea7680e223f036f781