Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blank Slate

I have a list of topics that I want to write about, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

I have garnered ideas from others posts, but I want to be more original than that.

I have a great video from Keith Olberman speaking out about Prop 8, but it is long and I fear most of you won't watch it in it's entireity.

I have photos of Caity and Link's new haircut, but you can just see them over in the sidebar anytime you want.

Heavens, I could go on and on about Governor Palin and the blunders she continues to make. But your all tired of hearing about her and if we continue to talk about her she will continue to think she is important.

I could update you about my aches and pains, but really do you want to hear me whine?

So I guess what I am trying to say is that I have nothing to say today.

1 comment:

 
ss_blog_claim=2474f3d18ad162ea7680e223f036f781