Monday, June 30, 2008

It's all HER fault

She started this whole bloggin' thing. Well not the WHOLE thing, but the trend in our family. And then I found her and she introduced me to this. Where I met her and her and her and oh yeah him and that is when all hell broke loose. I started learning about Social Media and "mommyblogging" and was being asked my opinion on things, by people who didn't love me and HAVE to listen to me, they just wanted to. Go figure. So I started sprucing up the blog and even began the new one (go see) and then I found them and that just opened all kinds of doors and windows.

So what I'm trying to say is IM GOING TO BLOGHER! I am very excited! I will be going as a Newbie and will be blogging and tweeting about it all over and I hope I don't crawl in my shell and get to nervous to talk to people. But I am actually going and I can't wait.

4 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=2474f3d18ad162ea7680e223f036f781