Thursday, March 26, 2009

Health and Beauty

Spring has sprung. It is time for the shaving and sunning and primping and prepping. Kathy gave me a gift certificate for a mani/pedi for Christmas but I want to save that for BlogHer in July.

I remember when Melody first moved out here she used to talk about her and her friends going to the tanning salon back in Michigan, I pointed to the backyard and said here in California we do it right there.

There is one thing to say about Home Tanning Beds though, you can get all tanned before you go out to tan, swo no one has to look at your udder whiteness. Perhaps we should look into baby ones for Matthew, he is damn near transluscent he is so white. Really, how much does a membership at a salon cost? With the monthly rate it would break even.


btw Wolff Tanning Beds I would however expect to look like the model when I stepped out of the machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=2474f3d18ad162ea7680e223f036f781